We are young people in Asia and the Pacific.
We invite change, we call for change, we are part of the change.
Will you listen to us and take action with us?
Join our team:
We’re looking for:
- Legal professionals interested in pro-bono work
- Individuals or organizations who can provide technical support or services
- Individuals or organizations who are interested in funding Youth LEAD’s activities
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Focal Points
- Identify as being from the young key populations (YKP) or young people living with HIV (YPLHIV) communities or be an advocate of YKP or YKPHIV
- Aged under 27 at the time of recruitment.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience working for YKP and HIV
- Affiliated with a national organization or a local community groups that are actively working on the issues of HIV and young people,
- Able to understand English, fluent English is preferred
- Basic computer skills including word, excel, power-point and internet
- Passionate to work with different young key populations to HIV
The application process is open year round, however the review and recruitment of the position takes place on a quarterly basis.
Any interested candidates with the above mentioned qualifications are kindly requested to send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Updated CV
- Letter of intent
- One recommendation letter from your supervisor, which includes their written
approval of working for Youth LEAD 2 hours a week
Please include “Application for Focal Point [month and year]” in the subject line. Any inquiries regarding the application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Queries on application focal point” in the subject line.